CoreTSolutions, llc -
SERVICES: Description and fees in right column.
- Co-parenting Classes (any of the 5 target groups - all include High-Conflict curriculum),
- Parenting Classes,
- Supervised Visit & Exchanges Services
- Drug and Alcohol Assessment
- Drug Testing
PLEASE ACCESS THE ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRE BELOW to complete our GENERAL INTAKE form AND if you are registering for Supervised Visits or Exchanges. you MUST also complete the CONTRACT on the CONTRACT tab on this site. Once form(s) are submitted, we will be in contact with you at the email you provided.
Clients must complete forms to participate in services.
IMPORTANT: IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR SUPERVISED VISITS OR EXCHANGES, THE CONTRACT ON THE CONTRACT TAB ON THIS SITE HAS TO BE COMPLETED.
- If you are having difficulty using the electronic form, please call the office for an appointment to complete intake enrollment over the phone.
- Si tiene dificultades para utilizar el formulario electrónico, llame a la oficina para hacer una cita.
UPCOMING EVENTS: All Courses are offered through Zoom and we will start in-person courses soon, per CDC guidelines. All clients are allowed to make payments and we offer discounts!
- Co-Parenting Classes- offered monthly
- Parenting Classes: offered quarterly
- Spanish Co-Parenting and Parenting; offered quarterly
DESCRIPTION & FEES FOR CRIMINAL, JUVENILE, AND FAMILY COURT RESOURCE SERVICES:
All services available in English and Spanish
COURT APPROVED CLASSES:
(Conjoint or Separate): Bi-weekly payments of $95.00 can be arranged with an added $50.00 payment fee. Discounts to be approved by management if we are provided proof of low income or Veteran status.
Co-Parenting Course - (12) hour court approved course; discusses the impact of High Conflict on families; ACE research; importance of cooperative co-parenting; All course material provided.
Parenting Course - (12) hour court approved course; discusses current medical research, child development, parenting styles, discipline, and social factors that impact children. We follow court and SAMHSA approved Nurturing Parent curriculum.
- Families Impacted by Domestic Violence and How Exposure Harms Children - This course is best for families that have experienced Domestic Violence and also must learn to cooperate to co-parent children; learn safe and effective ways to communicate; learn how the violence impacts the children; learn how to stop the violence and protect the children. You do not have to have a current restraining order/protective order to attend this course. THIS IS NOT A CONJOINT COURSE
- Families Impacted by Substance Abuse and the Resulting High-Conflict; Gaining a Better Understanding - This course is aimed at families who are dealing with Substance Abuse and the conflict/confusion that results from the addiction and related behaviors. (Conjoint or Separate)
- 4. Families Impacted by Mental Health Disorders and the Resulting High-Conflict; Gaining a Better Understanding - This course is aimed at families who are dealing with Mental Health issues and the conflict/confusion that results from the disorder and related behaviors. (Conjoint or Separate)
- All Specialized Courses will be added to Calendar when 5+ persons enroll.
Anger Management Course - Dates to be announced and added to website calendar. The class discusses triggers, how to manage those triggers, and importantly, the damaging impact violence has on the family and specifically children.
Supervised Visits and Exchanges: $50.00 process/intake fee; 1 hour visits for one child is $35, $15 for each additional child. 2 hour visits for one child is $65, $15 for each additional child. $20.00 for supervised exchange at locations approved by CoreTsolutions. We maintain communication with the clients and Court regarding cooperation, compliance, and report any incidents that occur at the supervised visits or exchange. We reserve the right to terminate services if violations of our policies occur.
Specialized Supervised Visits; Supported or Facilitated Supervised Visits -- When a parent needs our staff to assist them with learning parenting skills to help engage in visitation or they seek additional assistance to facilitate productive, positive contact with the child; separate interview with the child may occur. Fees will increase by 15.00 per hour.
- Specialized Service: Offsite Exchange Monitors/Supervisors – a specialized service for families that currently need a 3rd party to serve as a monitor and witness during exchanges, but do not have a court order that orders a supervised agency be used. This is perfect for high-conflict families, waiting to get back into court to get a Supervised Agency Order and for persons who want a witness in the event of an event or even fear of false allegations. Fee: $60.00 per exchange. We will also use this service for families that lost privileges to have the supervised exchanges at our agency due to either policy violations or due to high-conflict. We will assign the dates and times of the exchange based on staff/monitor availability and may have the exchange occur at the Fresno Police Station located at Cedar and Teague. Fees: $60.00 per exchange. Parties who cause the policy violations will be responsible for the fee.
Drug Testing - CoreTsolutions will maintain communication with the Court and update both client and Court regarding results.
Drug and Alcohol Screening: - By appointment only - $195.00-$295.00 range. This includes (1) NIDA tool assessment, (2) review of our questionnaire, and (3) any collateral information to determine reliability of self-reporting client. CoreTsolutions will either select the best screening tool that fits the facts of each case/person, or rely on a Court Order to do so. We maintain communication with the client and Court regarding compliance and screening results.